Welcome to our website. As you can see when you have a look around the website, we are a very busy school, with a fantastic staff who are keen to give the pupils many opportunities. The children feel safe and well looked after because we make care and nurturing a priority. The 'Latest News' on the home page, show some of the activities that have taken place recently. The school has a lot of before and after school clubs which many of the children take part in. We are very proud of our sporting achievements. We encourage as many children to take part as possible, both for fun and to compete against other schools. We have been successful in many sports. Photographs of some of the competitions we have entered are on our sports section. The achievements of our pupils in their SATs assessment, including a progress measure compare positively with national standards - we try to cater for all individuals and our aim is to work hard to ensure all pupils achieve the best they possibly can. A link to the Government Performance Tables can be found in the 'Web Links' section. We are proud to have been graded "Outstanding" in our most recent inspection in September 2011.
Mr Lawrence Garside and Mrs Bryony Collins
Open Morning for Reception 2020 Intake on Tuesday January 7th, 2020 at 9.15am - please ring the school office to book
- The children performed Christmas Around the World
- Our amazing team.... Click to find out more
- The children had a fun day raising money for Children in Need. Click to read more...
- Year 2 and 6 were invited to take part in bikeability in September. Click to find out more.
- The Year 5 and 6 children visited Colne Valley railway as part of their Victorian topic. Click here to find out more.
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Jack and The Beanstalk Panto16Dec2019
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm @ In the school hall
- Carol Concert KS217Dec2019
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm @ Holy Cross Church Felsted
- Open Morning07Jan2020
9:15 am - 10:15 am @ School Hall
2nd Open Morning for Reception Parents 2020. Please let the office know if you would like to attend.