RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE DATA
Please find further details on School Performance Tables
Figures may not total 100 per cent because of rounding.
The following information states the outcomes for pupils at Felsted Primary School during the academic year 2018/19 and a comparison with the most recent results in 2021-22.
- GLD - refers to children reaching a Good Level of Development
- Phonics refers to the percentage of children who passed the Phonics Screening Check
- Year 4 Multiplication shows the percentage of children who got 25/25 in the check
- GDS- means the percentage of children reaching the Greater Depth standard
Our last Ofsted was carried out in September 2011 and the School was graded as Outstanding. The full report can be accessed via the link below:
- Ofsted - Reports Section
- Parents can give their opinions about the school on Parentview
Below is a link showing how effectively the school budget has been spent