This Section contains links which parents might find useful. The web links are internet educational sites which can be used in a fun way to enhance your child's learning. Some of these are used in school and your child may already be familiar with them.
There is also a link to a site which can be used when you do your internet shopping. Each time you shop using this link, a small donation will be made to the PTFA.
Our last Ofsted was carried out in September 2011 and the School was graded as Outstanding. The full report can be accessed via the link.
Please click on the link below to obtain our Ofsted Report
Click on the link below to view our Performance Data
The school has been highlighted by the Department for Education as an Outstanding PE provider. Details can be found on the link to the DfE website.
We use THRASS to teach the children handwriting, reading and spelling. A link to the THRASS website is available.
- BBC Schools is a great site for children of all ages
- Revisewise for our Year 6 students
- ICTeachers has a large selection of great websites for parents to browse
- A fun maths website for KS1
- CEOP think you know website for Internet Safety
- access art website for all you budding artists
- The school uses the THRASS programme (teaching, handwriting, reading and spelling)
- Oxford Owl, a site with 250 free tablet friendly e-books
- Information about the local school sport partnership - USSP
- Parents can give their opinions about the school on Parentview
- This is a link to the SEND Code of Practice
- This is a link to the Essex SEND Offer
- Premier Sports Clubs online link